Wacky paths to the garden
How do people find this blog? Well, they come via the usual ways: links from other blogs, personal referrals, or because I’ve hounded them over and over again.
But sometimes, people get here through totally unrelated searches. In the hopes that these will amuse you as much as they do me, here is a list of some of the most interesting:
- schnauzers eating dirt
- turn into a genie
- why mosquitoes bite me
- MOSQUITOES BITE ME, IS THERE ANYTHING?*
- ice cream mock-up
- how to get rid of bats in my basement
- blue bagel flower
- cooking pot sand recipes rejected
- sick from eating sand
- leaf genie
- are caterpillars kosher?
- America’s Funniest Home Videos+mantis
- why was melody fired from sprout?
- evidence gnomes elves faeries pictures
- the green eggs and ham softball team
- boom boom recipe
- should I move to iowa city
- ninja meditation
- chipmunks in Las Vegas
- Archeological Dig Snack Ideas
- schmoopy no
- guitar-shaped constellations
- tomatoes expensive death
- Crack Tofu
- I want to be a girl
- green grapes and you refused me
- french fries with a side of freckles
- ENJOY THE GOODNESS OF ORDINARY THINGS!
- beer for two dollars
*I don’t know if this searcher and the searcher for the previous term were one and the same, but I sense a certain increase in the hysteria volume…